Discover Now - Direct U.S. Immigration
  • Arlington, VA
  • Mon - Fri : 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST

Insights, News & Strategy on Immigration Around the Globe

What is H-1B visa?

Did you know that with the right qualifications, you can find employment in the U.S.? Here is what you need to know about the H-1B visa.

Read More »

How Long Does It Take for a Fiancé Visa?

The K-1 visa is a fiancé visa that allows foreign nationals to travel to the United States to marry their U.S. citizen partner. The K-1 visa holder has 90 days to get married, and then they must apply for permanent residency, or “green card status,” through the marriage process.

Read More »

What is P-1 Visa?

The P-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows talented athletes, entertainers, and artists to work and live in the

Read More »


Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and exclusive offers. Don’t worry, we wont spam you.
Skip to content