Citizenship - U.S. Citizenship Through Naturalization
  • Call us: +1 (888) 853-4833

Immigration success starts with
our expert consulting team

Visa Types We Offer

Areas We Offer Support In

U.S. Citizenship Through Naturalization

Learning the steps and requirements in applying for U.S. Citizenship through the naturalization process is simple. Find out what you need to know about dual citizenship, proof of citizenship, replacement of lost citizenship certificate, and establishing citizenship without a birth certificate.


This refers to the process in which a person not born in the United States voluntarily becomes a U.S. citizen. It involves 10 steps which starts with determining:

1. If you are already a U.S. citizen:

If you are not a U.S. citizen by birth, or you did not acquire or derive U.S. citizenship from your parent(s) automatically after birth, you may proceed to the next step.

If you are Born Abroad or in U.S. Territories, you are considered a U.S. citizen if:

2. Your eligibility to become an American citizen:

Depending on your situation, different requirements may apply to you.
However, these are some of the General Eligibility requirements:

Upon review of the first 2 considerations, you may proceed with the next steps in your application for Naturalization


Dual citizenship allows a person to have citizenship in two countries at the same time, and that person is fully entitled to all the rights and benefits offered by both countries. U.S. law does not obligate a person to choose one citizenship over another.


If you have dual citizenship in the U.S. and another country, you must always use your U.S. passport when entering and leaving the United States.


The following documents are legally acknowledged as proof of U.S. citizenship:

1. Certificates of Citizenship: You may apply for a Certificate of Citizenship if you were born abroad to U.S. citizen parents, and your parents did not get a Consular Report of Birth Abroad for you before you turned 18. 

2.  Certificates of Naturalization: Foreign nationals receive a Certificate of Naturalization when they become American citizens.


If you had previously been issued a Certificate of Citizenship or Certificate of Naturalization and the document had been lost, stolen or destroyed, you may ask for a replacement by submitting Form N-565 (Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document) to USCIS.


Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and exclusive offers. Don’t worry, we wont spam you.
Skip to content