Global Learning Journey: Student Visa Essentials
  • Call us: +1 (888) 853-4833

Visa Types We Offer

Learning in the United States will provide you with the advantages you need to succeed in your career.

If you would like to study as a full-time student in the United States, you will generally need a student visa. The F-1 student visa will allow you to enter the U.S. and study at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school or other academic institution, or in a language training program. You must be enrolled in a program or course of study that culminates in a degree, diploma, or certificate and your school must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students. The M-1 vocational student visa includes students in vocational or other nonacademic programs, that may not include language training.

Apply to a U.S. School

Apply to the school you wish to study at and obtain an acceptance letter.

Submit Your Visa Application

File a visa application and request an interview at a consulate or embassy abroad.

Get The Visa

After your interview, you will obtain your student visa in order to study in the United States.

Where and How to Apply for a Student Visa?

You should apply for student visa at a consulate or embassy within your home country.

visitor visa

Student Visa Benefits

How To Do Test Preparation

It is important to prepare yourself for your future. You can test yourself through practice questions, online tests, and maintaining your level of English fluency.

Frequently Asked Questions

Individual circumstances influence the processing time. After completing the interview at the consulate, it can take as little as a week or several months if there are complicated circumstance that result in administrative delays.

Each embassy and consulate is different. You can find this information on your embassy or consulate’s website.

F-1 students may not work off-campus during the first academic year, but may accept on-campus employment subject to certain conditions and restrictions. After the first academic year, F-1 students may engage in three types of off-campus employment such as Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Training (OPT), or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) OPT.

Yes, you may travel internationally during vacation and holiday times so long as you have a valid visa stamp to re-enter, are maintaining the student visa requirements, and have a valid passport.


Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and exclusive offers. Don’t worry, we wont spam you.
Skip to content